Sunday, January 23, 2011

2 in 1 valentines/st pattys day craft

i've been motivated this week.....

this one i got from here.  If you have never been to the How Does She website before, you have got to check em out.  They have crafts of all kinds and skill levels and tons of things to do with a 2x4!  I had a set of blocks left over from our Countdown to Christmas blocks so this was perfect, i love it!  And two decorations in one...you can't beat that! :)



I have a couple other things in the works....we will see how it turns out.  Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! That flower if super cute that you added. Thanks for linking back to us. Oh and the most important thing...CUTE KIDS! Seriously those pictures are magazine perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html